PENANG SME GO DIGITAL
In line with the Digital Transformation Master Plan 1.0 to have every person and entity embrace our digital transformation journey and adopt technology and open the doors to boundless opportunities, the Penang SME Go Digital campaign aims to encourage Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to embrace digitalisation to prepare for increase competition in the face of IR4.
As one of the key stakeholders of this digital journey, SMEs will undergo a series of programmes to upskill and reskill as we take a leap into the digital future! SMEs will also have the opportunity to gain exposure, scale, and access mentors and partners through exhibitions, conference, networking events, awards, and more!
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The Penang SME Go Digital programme will identify 100 SMEs to undergo a mentored digital transformation programme to develop and implement a Digital Roadmap.
The programme helps in:
- Up-skilling and certifying of internal Digital Champions
- Get tech consultation from an expert mentor
- Assisting to develop a Digital Roadmap for your company
- Mid-tier size, at least 30 employees
- Budget allocation for digital transformation
Subsidy & Commitment
- Up to 5 key department leaders per company for digital upskilling RM30,000
- 3 hours per week for 3 Months
- Government Grant
For more information on the Penang SME Go Digital campaign, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org