Founders Grit Seed Programme (FGSP) is an opportunity for tech startups to pitch and seek funding from a panel of investors to accelerate their business.
Get in early and pick startups to invest in through a private, closed-door, exclusive pitching session. Email us at email@example.com with subject title RE: Founders Grit Seed Programme for more information!
SIGN UP NOW!
About Founders Grit
3. PRE-ACCELERATOR BOOTCAMP
4. Founders' Grit Pitch Day
5. NOMINATED ACCELERATOR PROGRAMME
6. FOLLOW-ON FUNDING / DEMO DAY
Register for the programme
Applications for Cohort 3 are now open! Sign up now at http://bit.ly/FoundersGritCohort3 as registrations will close on 26 December 2022.
Upload your pitch deck
A brief presentation that provides an overview of your startup in 10-20 slides including the vision, problem, target market and solution. Go to http://bit.ly/FoundersGritCohort3 for more info.
List your core team members
Don’t forget to include a slide on your team and their competitive advantages, why they are the right people for this journey.
Include revenue and financials
Have slides on your solution, revenue, business model, traction and validation, roadmap, target market and opportunity.
Always have your "ask" slide
Probably the most important slide in a pitch deck is to ask for what you need for your startup to succeed whether it is funds, hiring talent, mentorship, etc.
- Claim up to USD$5,000 worth of cloud credits from Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Up to USD$10,000 worth of cloud credits from Freshworks
Get exclusive invites to our networking sessions to connect with successful founders, mentors, investors, subject-matter experts, and more!
Golden opportunities await your startup to run pilot programmes, test the markets and local to global exhibition opportunities!
1. What are the startup programmes for the Founders’ Grit Seed Programme?
The FGSP programme includes:
- Pre-accelerator Kickstart
- 8-week pre-accelerator bootcamp,
- Triannual Founders’ Grit Pitch Day event and networking
1. What is the Founders’ Grit Seed Programme (FGSP)?