We are looking for an engaging and motivated person who can provide us the appropriate accounting, human resource, and administrative support to effectively implement program activities, as outlined below. The candidate should have good organisational skills. Ultimately, the candidate should have integrity, excellent mathematical skills, and an understanding of data privacy standards.
- To maintain and regularly update master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee.
- To support with the implementation of Human Resource policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and guidelines to ensure compliance and effectiveness.
- To prepare and manage any HR related documents
- To handle full spectrum of monthly payroll ; and to liaise with government bodies on all statutory requirements and monthly payment submission such as EPF,SOCSO, EIS, HRDF and LHDN
- To prepare letters, reports and other documents relevant to supporting projects
- To ensure the workplace is safe, clean and well-kept at all times.
- To handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and off boarding including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance.
- To assist in performance management and employee evaluation process
- To be responsible for identifying building and site issues; fast to solutions
- Other ad-hoc tasks are assigned by superior as when required.
- Candidate possesses at least a Degree/ Professional Degree in Accountancy, Business Management/Administration, Finance or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years relevant working experience;
- Should have knowledge and extensive hands-on experience with HR information system;
- Familiar with statutory government bodies requirement such as EPF, SOCSO, LHDN & etc
- Responsible and able to meet deadlines.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.