We are looking for a person with experience in human resource management with strong background in talent development and may have some general experience in other functions of HR such as recruitment, compensation and benefits and organisational development. We are a newly formed State government agency tasked to accelerate efforts towards a digital economy and society. In this digital transformation journey, there are many interesting and innovative projects to engage civil society as well as enterprises to drive digital adoption and create a confident experience.
As a new agency it is an opportunity for a visionary that wants to get hands-on to drive significant and impactful change to society. The candidate understands the frictions of change and develop pragmatic ethical action-oriented strategies to nudge behaviours into achieving desired outcomes.
- • Developing talent developing initiatives and program to support and attract digital investment
- • Maintaining a smooth onboarding process
- • Training, counselling, and coaching our staff
- • Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- • Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- • Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- • Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- • Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- • Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
- • Maintaining employee and workplace privacy
- • Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or Finance or related field
- • Must be fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English, spoken and written
- • At least 5 years’ experience in HR, past experience in training an advantage
- • Strong attention to detail, organization leadership and program and project management skills