We accept internships all year round with a minimum duration of 6 months. To be successful you need to have these common qualities:
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively both verbally and in writing (Bahasa Malaysia and English required).
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting.
- Passionate in nation building.
There are 3 tracks to our internship program and specific requirements are given below.
Digital Transformation Internship
- Bachelors/Masters degree in progress and excellent academic record in any related field.
- Passionate to gain experience in a role focused on technology/digital initiatives (e.g. business analyst, policy and governance, digital strategy, etc.).
Operations and Administration Internship
- Bachelors/Masters in Administration/Management, Communications/Marketing, Finance/Accounting or other related field with excellent academic record.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in progress and excellent academic record in any technology field.
- Demonstrable skills in writing beautiful and meaningful code that solves problems.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.